Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Static Electricity Caper.......

Out to dinner in a nice restaurant...
feel something in my pants leg.....

Tried inconspicuously to reach down and
discover what was going on.....The challenge then became how to pull
down the 'extra pair of pantyhose' stuck inside
my slacks .........Couldn't go to the ladies room to remove them,
 as they were hanging out the bottom of my pant leg........
Sooooo....   with the other foot began pulling  pantyhose
down to the floor ...  one pull at a time with the toes of my other foot......

Whew.....   by the time the dessert came the hitch hiking pantyhose were
 out and on the floor under my chair........ 

What would you have done, reached down, picked them up and shoved    
 them in your purse ............. 
 or walk out and innocently leave them lie there ....     hmmmmmm ????

No comments:

Post a Comment